fredag den 6. januar 2012

The plot

The first chapter of GLOBE 2012 embarked as I, along with 9 Danish classmates, departed Copenhagen Airport on January 3rd. The GLOBE programme, offered to students of International Business at Copenhagen Business School (CBS), merges 15 students from CBS, the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), and the University of North Carolina (UNC) into one class of 45. The class spends a semester at each university, having classes and excursions together, as well as sharing cultural and social experiences. Hong Kong is the second leg of this 1½-year programme, with UNC concluding the it in the autumn 2012 semester.

When one embarks on such adventurous journeys, it is customary to write a blog. I am (obviously) no exception, and although I dislike the idea on ranting on about events in my life like some appalling reality show, it is a convenient way to gradually update friends and family at home, while at the same time keeping a personal account of what I actually did on this trip.

I will strive to base each post on a topic I find interesting or peculiar, rather than on a chronological account of my stay. That will make it seem less like a diary and a more interesting read (a plus for anyone who is not my mother), and will also alleviate the pressure of daily posts, although I will try my best. I also regret to inform Danish readers that I will be writing in English, although most Danes I know are proficient English readers (there is always Google translator).

Anyway, the first real post is well overdue, so I'll better get to it. The GLOBE 6 adventures of 2012 have begun!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar